A fully functional and engaging web product is important for startups. Whether it acts as a lead driver, or a platform that provides services to customers, you’ll need a good web development team to ensure the website achieves its purposes. The following is my team roles to develop a web app that allows amateur pilots to find a new location to fly to, prepare their flight planning and submit it to the airfield, make reservations for food and lodging, and arrange transportation. 

Team Roles

Business Analyst

This product is designed to generate revenue. This is why business analysis comes first, before any coding is done. My knowledge of the market and the future trajectory of my app’s sales and marketing efforts has been much enhanced by my time spent with a business analyst. In order to optimize the possible return on investment, they will lead ME through the commercial considerations involved in creating a digital product. They can also help me learn about my clients and other interested parties. In a nutshell, a Business Analyst is hired to boost the project’s actual worth.

Project Manager

My primary responsibility is in this area. A project manager’s job is to maintain track of the schedule and make sure that the final product lives up to the specifications set forth at the outset. If there are any problems with the project, you may come to me, the Project Manager, for help. Timelines for the various phases of product development will be my responsibility. Each day includes sprints, checks, meetings, and deadlines. I will help with the groundwork and then keep an eye on the whole development process by monitoring the teamwork of the web design and development staff.

UI/UX designer

The term “user interface” is used to describe the visual components that allow a user to interact with an online application. It’s a crucial part of creating a website that the general public uses. The user experience and user interface designer’s objective is to create simple and natural user interfaces. To achieve this, they first develop a prototype of the app based on user patterns and wireframes.

Front-end Developer – Software Engineer for what the user sees

Front-ender The developer’s job is to write the program that the end user interacts with. They are responsible for making the graphical and interactive part of the software (the UI). As such, they must work closely with me as the Product Owner and the UX/UI Designer to ensure that the envisioned application of the user patterns is achieved. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Flutter are examples of some of the front-end development technologies that are now in high demand.

Back-end Developer – Software Engineer for what the user doesn’t see

Back-end developer is responsible for creating the program that runs on the server. The back end controls what happens when the front end creates a button. Additionally, they manage databases that are crucial to the proper operation of the website.

Quality Assurance Engineer

Testing procedures are performed on all forms of digital items before they are released to the public. To ensure that the final product is both bug-free and fully functional, Quality Assurance Engineers (QAs) perform a battery of tests at many points throughout the development cycle. A QA’s involvement in the creation of a web app isn’t restricted to the last phase; rather, they are there whenever a new feature is conceived and built to guarantee its smooth incorporation into the code.